Sunday, February 13, 2011

11:11 and other triple digits

Have you seen triple or more digits on clocks, addresses, your odometer or other digital objects? If you have it is believed that you are getting a wake-up call to become who you really are and to do your life’s purpose. 
This happened to me about 5 years ago.  All of a sudden, I was seeing  11:11 on the clock all the time.  When I went to the store I would get a total owed of $3.33 and change of $2.22.  I was seeing triple digits everywhere.  I was so taken back one day by the amount of triple digits I was seeing and especially the 11:11, that I mentioned it to my children.   The children told me it meant to make a wish.  I asked them where they got that information.  They told me everyone knew it and I could find it on the internet.  So I decided to go look up the answer. I love the internet for its research purposes.   
I do not remember exactly where I found some of thei nformation I am going to share with you, because it was five years ago that I looked it up. However, I was asked by this sweet girl Stephanie who I met the other day to share what I have learned from both the internet and personal experience.  Weirdly, she had just gotten back from meeting the Mayans.  It will make since later.
So I typed in 11:11 on the computer.  Many websites came up, but the one I really liked was crystalinks.com.  I still remember that site and visit it from time to time.   Not to quote them, since I am writing this from memory, but  11 is a master number,when seen together it is  a DNA reminder of who you are and reminds you of your psychic awareness.  I do not remember if it was this site that said it is your wake up call to be a light worker and  help bring others to connection with the light.  Not the light they speak of when we die, but the light of knowledge.   The knowledge being:  the awareness  of the energies within us and around us and  new way of communicating with our world and our higher power through higher consciousness.
 This new consciousness is to take place in the year 2012 on December 12 at 11:11.  Being a little bit of a skeptic and not overly trusting of all self proclaimed prophets or mystics, I did not know what to think.  I have always believed there is more out there than meets the eye.  I have always been a search of faith.  I have visited many churches, read many books, studied history of religion and beliefs just to come to my own view of faith. But without proof I always wondered if these people were charlatans,  manipulating  others to achieve power or fame.  Something I had seen many times in my research, especially when some of the dogmas of religion go so against the grain of human nature.
Somewhere in my research I came across these definitions of triple digits in the following chart.  I have used them to help me pay attention to the synchronicities that  I have experienced in my life since becoming aware of triple digits.
Three or more same number equals  energy flow of enhancing a level.
11:11- a new beginning, water money ,sex, kundalini,  magnetic
222-Middle of Resurrection, Process of ascension
333- Decision time. Make a choice between 666(material) or 999(spiritual)
444 Resurrection
555 Christ consciousness
666 material
777- integration of lower levels with higher spiritual frequency.
888- Infinity, physical merging with spiritual, moving toward completion.
999- Completion, Spiritual
000- Great void, null zone, Switch to new energy.
12:12- Comic connection. Not a time a destination. You are right where you should be.

I did try to find my source for this chart I have used for years.  The closest I can was to http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=75513  This site speaks more in layman’s terms.  You will probably find it useful.
The way to use this chart is when you see one of these numbers, you take a breath and look around. You stop,  you think and appreciate your first thought.  You look for your synchronicity.   In doing this,many wonderful experiences have come my way. Answers to questions, proof that there is magic in numbers and in the world.  That communication is not always words spoken or written.  That there is energy all around us and it speaks to you if you listen.  It will give you the answers you need.  It will take you on new paths. You just have to pay attention.
I will give you one example before I conclude this testimonial of numbers working to build our lives our universe and if you pay attention how they can work for you.
One night and old friend was having what he thought was a heart attack.  However, he remembered that I had recently gone through a bout of anxiety that I had also thought was a heart attack.  He was at home with his wife and they were both very concerned about his current state.  They called and asked me what to do and what the symptoms were.  I explained the best I could, but just to be sure since my friend tends to smoke a little too much,I suggested he go the hospital to make sure it was not a heart attack.  He asked me to come to the hospital with him and his wife.  I felt a little strange.  I was not sure how his wife would feel about me going.  She had always been a little weird about her husband and I’s friendship. 
  I got in my car and put the key in the ignition, at the same time I asked my self and my God if I was doing the right thing going?  I turned the car on.   It did the strangest thing and lost all power.  No lights no nothing.  So I turned the key back to off.  When I did everything came back on.    When you lose power in a clock,what time shows up on the clock?  Most clocks go back to 12:00 if I am correct.  My clock in the car was 12:12. (A Comic connection, not a time a destination. You are right where you should be).   My God had spoken to me.  I was in the car on the way to my friend.  I had a destination to be right where I should be. I never questioned triple digits again. Now, I stop, I look, I listen, I pay attention to my synchronicities.   I am thankful for the help.   My God, my angels, my deceased loved ones now all can speak to me for I slow down when I see these numbers.    Since then I have become a Reiki Master,using the energies to help other become balanced enough to see these energies themselves.  Originally, I became a Reiki Practitioner by accident.  I substituted for an absent teacher.  Her class was Reiki I.   Or was it an accident?  I think not. And to go a step further , I found myself an ordain Minister of the Universal Life Church.  My faith being there is truth in all faiths.
Lastly, I made some tough changes recently concerning my business.  I love being a business owner,but I want to have more time.  I decide to close my physical location  to try to rent a booth somewhere a couple day a week. This would give me more time to do some of the things being a business owner does not allow you to do like spending time with your family, writing and going back to school.  I did not want to give up what I do.  I love doing hair.  I just wanted more time for all my passions.  The changes were to take place on 1/10/11.
 Strangely, the new tenant of the space wanted to hurry things.  My business changes happened on 1/1/11 and that very day my  car’s odometer  read  111,111.  1/1/11 was a new beginning for me, and oddly enough I got all my wishes.  I am still a business owner, in the same space but, I now rent part time from the new tenant, my friend and former massage therapist. I still get to see my customers, but now I get to see my family, my friends, build a life in my new home town. I get to write and learn.  I got my new beginning with a big synchronicity. Thank you!
Namaste,
Christie LaValley

No comments:

Post a Comment